tire choice

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the 22s for our old riding spot. Our new place we go balls out full throttle so I switched to 20s

Yeah it full throttle. It's all fun and games till someone breaks a heim. The cst ambush are a great tire I hit alot of stuff not a hole yet and tread wear has been minimal

I have GBC's on my warrior... Im impressed by them... They go good in the snow, mud, rocks... Only time I get stuck is when i high center on the swingarm skid plate

Best damn tire on the market right there!!!! I love mine. I'm giving the Artrax 4ply 20x10-9 a try on my 350X.

ive changed my mind, lol. im gonna go with a 20x11x9 rear. should i get a 21x7x10 front tire or a 22x7x10?

ordered the gbc xc's. 20x11x9 rears and 21x7x10 fronts. thanks for the help everybody.

costco carries them on their website. ended up being $228 with tax and free shipping for all 4. cant beat that.

Cosco, thats good to know! awesome price. discount tire sells them too but top dollar. they price match so i found a site at the lowest price but i went in asking for xrex when they were just being discontinued. the guy makes the sale then calls the warehouse to find out they carry the new xcmasters instead. so they shipped me the new tires for a discontinued tires price. with all their stupid environmental fees and mounting came out to about $110

Back