This Just In...(SHE'S DONE!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well have'nt got the carb installed yet because its been raining for the past couple days and my intake just came in today and I wanted to do it all at once. So hopefully tomorow I'll get it installed. But from doing a lot of research people seem to like them and say they are very very easy to adjust/tune.

Another update, couldn't help it just bought a set of a-arms and shocks.

Black LT Epic +3 and Elka elite racing's...The wife is going to kill me! LOL. Don't even ask what I paid. Yea I've heard those carbs are pretty easy to tune, hence one of the reasons why I want one. Let me know how you like it, eventually I'll get one. Man I'm really afraid to go home...LOL

Well just got the bike back and it came out better then I thought!!! It's amazing what $2500 will do to a bike...LOL I'll post some pics up tonight or if not tonight sometime tomorrow.

Here she is...
S3010032-1.jpg

One more:
S3010036_2.jpg

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments. As for mods now that I look back their are many.

Epic LT +3 a-arms
Elka quad rate shocks
Hipers and Kenda tires all around
Jardine RT-4 exhaust
G-Force rear axle
K&K graphics
Cam Mod
Alba Action Pro Flow intake kit
Tusk nerf bars
AC Racing front bumber
AC Racing grab bar
DG rear skid plate
Pro Taper bars/grips
ASV levers

And I'm sure I'm missing something, but as for price I have more in the mods then what I paid for it. It's worth it though, I highly recommend the first thing anyone does to their quad is the suspension. You can have all the power in the world, but if it's not manageable your only wasting money....

Latest posts

Back