This Just In...(SHE'S DONE!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Decided to give the wife the warrior, so I had to get something else...what do you all think??? 05 yfz 450
e88a45d9.jpg

Man do I have some plans!!
e88a45be.jpg

Thought I'd show what the wife got...
e88a3b01.jpg

omg dude so lucky. i want one so damn bad its not funny. hopefully i'll have enough saved at the end of the summer for one, if not then i'll just have to keep the warrior for a while ::)

Yea I'm pretty excited, like you I had been wanting one for some time now. I love the tank (warrior) and even though the wife is the new owner I'm sure I'll be able to get my fair of riding time on her...

thanks, give me a month or so and I'll post some after pics. Since I got such a good deal I have a little cash left over...

I thought so to, so now I have a little over a grand to play with...It's stock so pipe, jetting, cam mod, and air filter will be going in first. Then whatever is left over I'll go from there...

And oh year, tires (Front & Back). As you can see from the pics they are pretty much on their last leg.

once that "extra" cash is gone you will still be buying stuff...graphics, bumper, wheels, skids, once you start you cant stop, its an addiction that a lot of people have.

Dude I fucken love older camaros like that. Is that a 69? My uncle has a 69 with a 454 big block, not quite as nice as yours but I hope he passes it down to me one day .

Thanks guys,,,actually she's a 68. Had her for about seven years now. Just finished up with her this summer. I sometimes wish I had went with a big block. When I started the build I decided to go with a small block 383 built by Speed O Motive up in L.A. On their engine dyno the motor made on average around 550 horses. To the wheels I've got a conservative tune of about 480, just enough to put a smile on your face when you punch it. :) Now that I'm done I can focus on the YFM and YFZ. I'm actually in the Marine Corps currently stationed in Japan. I'm due back this February, as soon as I am both bikes are in for it...

Thats cool that your in the marine corps, I have a lot of respect for people like you. My uncle's is in the process being restored, its almost there but not quite.

Thanks I appreciate it. Restoring/upgrading my car was one reason why I couldn't buy another quad. You think modding out a four wheeler can get pricey...lol My heads alone cost more than what I paid for my Warrior...lol It was fun, but I'm glad I don't have to do anything else. After I get my YFZ and Warrior the way I want, I'm thinking about about getting an old (67 or 68) Charger and putting a viper motor in it! I haven't seen any of those around and I've been to tons of car shows...

Back