This Just In...(SHE'S DONE!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the bike back from the shop with just a little bit of stuff done to her...I'll post some new pics as soon as I get her back.

Let's just say a little... :)

Pro Taper bars w/grips and new bar mounts, ASV C5 brake and clutch levers, AC bumper, AC grab bar, DG full skids, case saver, E-Brake block off, Jardine full exhaust, Alba Action pro flow kit, and they are doing the Cam Mod.

Up next will be tires and rims...Any recommendations? I was thinking about Hiper rims and some Maxxis tires, what do you think?

How you liking the Z? I was thinking bout selling the warrior and getting one for the wife.

For what I do I love it. I ride tight trails with some high speed open rodes and this thing gets the job done. I bought a full curtis sparks exhaust/k&N filter and it just pulls so hard and has enough power for what I do. It handles dang good and the suspension is decent, thinking of upgrading it later on. Your wife would definately not be dissapointed, a tremendous upgrade from a warrior ;) As for the tires/wheels I think hipers look awesome. They are heavy compared to stock wheels but are light compared to other beadlocks. As for tires I bought a new set of 20/11/9 kenda klaws and I really like them. They hook like crazy even in sloppy mud and slide predictable, cant go wrong with them. I've heard good things about razr 2's as well but 50 bucks a tire comparted to 75-85, I'd go with the klaws. Rockymountainatv is the best place to buy tires btw.

What made you go with the jardine exhaust? Dont hear that much about it as compared to ct, trinity, yoshi, sparks etc. Not saying its no good I just have'nt heard much about it. Let us know how you like it. That sucker will rip with the exhaust/cam mod ;D

Trail riding is about all we do too, I think I'm going to have to get her something different. Not that the warrior isn't good enough, it's just I think she wants something a little newer, it's a woman thing I guess...LOL As for the Jardine, a couple of my buddies have them on their bikes and they swear by them, and not to mention they sound pretty cool. Also in one of my mags they did a pipe shoot out and it did pretty good.

As for tires I'm going to check out the klaws, thanks for the feedback...

Just got her back and man I can't believe that just by adding a pipe, pro flow kit and cam mod would give that much power! When I did this to my warrior I could tell the difference but nothing like this, I just about have to pull out in second...LOL For sure need to get some new tires, these are shot!

Yeah new designed quads respond a lot better to mods ;) Also another plus for kenda klaws is you can run them one way for hard terrain or put the wheels on opposite sides and run the tires for soft terrain :cool: I had them on the warrior for one day which was when I took it to the drag race and they hooked hard in the soft tilled-up dirt.

Man you weren't joking about Rocky Mountain! I just bought two 20x11x9 Kenda Klaw XC's for 100$ and they shipped for free, best price I could find anywhere. Thanks for the recommendation for them..Here's a few new pics, minus my bars, levers, and nerfs. My bars didn't make it in time for when I needed to get the other work done, but go figure they just came today...

e7c8b12c.jpg[img]

Yea I will, after tires I plan on new shocks and a-arms...

Well just got done adding the Pro Taper bars/grips, ASV levers/bar mounts, K&K graphics kit (looks bad A!@), and last but never least Hiper rims and Kenda tires all around. I'll take some pics when I get a chance, it looks pretty cool. The Hipers really set it off, up front are the non-beadlocks, but the rears are beaded with a blue ring. Next are shocks and new a-arms, man are they pricey, expecially the Peps that I want...

I've got some more parts since we have last talked as well. Edelbrock quicksilver carb, pro-design intake w/k&n, factory 909 bars and air scoops. The scoops or bars have'nt arrived yet but I cant wait! Gees now I'm wishing it was summer time again so I would have my job back... Think I'm gona get some powermadds and pro-armour bumper next.

Cool, it's never ending. I'm leaving here next month to Glamis, so I'll be sure to take some cool pics. Gotta try out the new truck and toy hauler. I'm probably going to hold off on anything else though. My truck needs some attention if you know what I mean. How do you like the carb? I was thinking about when I do my engine work to upgrade to one, we'll see...

Latest posts

Back