this is messed up!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where and when? there are no canadains in iraq, theres nothing but a few peacekeepers in afghanistan. the one and only smart thing our current prime minister did was stay the **** out of a bad situation. But on the plus side it's looking like we'll have a new prime minister on monday, Harper is definatly going to be more buddy-buddy with Bush than Martin was. which means we get our 5 billion bucks back for all the wood we gave the states

You've done got it. It's called NAFTA...lol. You should come down here and kiss our President's Bush, I mean butt for letting ya'll remain next to us! Canada is like the sissy boy that lives next door. Ya be nice to him just because he lives so close to your home and you feel sorry for him...lol

ahh yes, but your nothing without canada, where the **** do you think all the uranium for the plutonium in your nukes comes from? thats right, canada, exactly biatch, shut up, we're bigger and **** costs less and nobody is shooting anybody over hunting grounds, and i don't have to pay my doctor **** when i crash my quad

ahh yes, but your nothing without canada, where the **** do you think all the uranium for the plutonium in your nukes comes from? thats right, canada, exactly biatch, shut up, we're bigger and **** costs less and nobody is shooting anybody over hunting grounds, and i don't have to pay my doctor **** when i crash my quad

How do you get stuff costs less? Bigger? LOL don't think so dude!

ya, Canada is way bigger than the US, look at your map, helthcare costs us nothing, bigger, cheaper, i can draw a picture if you need it clearer

ya, Canada is way bigger than the US, look at your map, helthcare costs us nothing, bigger, cheaper, i can draw a picture if you need it clearer

people like this make Canada look bad.

Canada is NOT WAY bigger than the U.S. , yes, it may be bigger, but not by much. about half of canada is not fit to live in. how are people going to live on iceburgs and on solid rock?

Canada does not have cheaper goods than the U.S. , for example- our sales tax is 15%, yes 15%!! most states the sales tax is about 7% and with the exchange whatever your buying is cheaper.

and with the healthcare. here in canada, you go to the doctor, and you might have to wait 3 months to get in, how the hell is that good? atleast in the U.S. you can get in because not every welfare bum can go to the doctor pretending that their is something wrong with him and get workers comp, because they cannot afford it.

ill stop there, hope you got my point mr. evilhaze.

I just read some more of this topic. If there was no U.S. some country like china would have invaded canada and took us over and killed every single one of us, but why dont they? because our big brother is right ******* next door with enough nukes aimed at china to blow them off the map as if they were never there.

There are more then a few canadian troops in afghanistan right now dont get me wrong, my brother is stationed at camp base gagetown here in new brunswick and he will be going to afghanistan within the next few years, afghanistan is the new bosnia.

and as for the primeminister of canada, what a dipshit. we will see after tuesdays election what will change when stephen harper gets in, i thinks thats all i got to sya as of right now.

lol...I don't know about Evilhaze, but I was just playing around. 06yfm350, CALM DOWN...lol

And tell your bro thanks!

that guy doesn't like canada becasue he lives in one of the shitty provinces, just when you need another canadain to get your back you get some loser from new brunswick to go against everything you say, you should move to maine and do yourself a favor,

As for things costing less, we'll go with the one real commodity thats sold tax free and the same product is sold all around the world, thats right, weed, if i look at my HighTimes market quotes, an ounce goes for $450US in Georgia, and in Toronto $200CAN, but it's normal to find it for 160 around harvest.

that guy doesn't like canada becasue he lives in one of the shitty provinces

Tell me where that I said I never liked Canada. And I think that NB is better than ontario, why? look at our crime rate compared to yours, and I live in a very beautiful and nice province, you have probably never been past the ontario/quebec border so dont talk about us like that.

thats right, theres only 2 parts of canada, east of queerbec and west of queerbec, the east is like the little brother with down syndrom that nobody talks about, but your still obligated it love it

As for things costing less, we'll go with the one real commodity thats sold tax free and the same product is sold all around the world, thats right, weed, if i look at my HighTimes market quotes, an ounce goes for $450US in Georgia, and in Toronto $200CAN, but it's normal to find it for 160 around harvest.

you dont smoke weed you friggin poser

[quote:jpvt4vo7]As for things costing less, we'll go with the one real commodity thats sold tax free and the same product is sold all around the world, thats right, weed, if i look at my HighTimes market quotes, an ounce goes for $450US in Georgia, and in Toronto $200CAN, but it's normal to find it for 160 around harvest.

you dont smoke weed you friggin poser[/quote:jpvt4vo7]

who the hell would want to be a poser about smoking weed? being a dirtbag that spends all of his money and will sometime get into a harder drug that will kill him.. i think ill stop there.....

doesn't take much money to grow, just a little time,
wait til you get to college youngens, you'll experiment too, mark my word,
::)

Sounds like someone is doing a little more than 'experimenting'......

[quote:me3cqbju]

you dont smoke weed you friggin poser

who the hell would want to be a poser about smoking weed? being a dirtbag that spends all of his money and will sometime get into a harder drug that will kill him.. i think ill stop there.....[/quote:me3cqbju]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Back