this is messed up!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Someone decided to take my Dad's work truck...how nice! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ???

Reggie071.jpg

Reggie069.jpg

At first I was going to laugh. But I held it back. I know if I laugh it would be my worst **** up.

yea, stolen. Phrey...why the **** do i care if u laugh or not?

I didn't ask you if you cared if I ******* laughed. And honestly if you cared or not I would laugh if I felt like it. I just said I didn't laugh becuase I didn't want none of my **** taken. You know the saying "What comes around goes around"????

I didn't ask you if you cared if I ******* laughed. And honestly if you cared or not I would laugh if I felt like it. I just said I didn't laugh becuase I didn't want none of my **** taken. You know the saying "What comes around goes around"????

:-*

Yea...it was in the way of my 'track' so its not all THAT bad, lmao

But we are supposed to get a new work truck anyways, so its a good wqay to justify it now :)

I still don't like anything being stolen. Liars and thieves are my pet peeves! Bunch of lazy cowards.

so your saying your not gonna laugh cuz you dont want to get laughed at? lol j/p

I'll do all the laughing for you, becasue i don't care if anybody steals my truck, i don't even have door locks
you live in canada you frenchies are peace lovers :p

**** you kid, news flash, i hate french people as much as the next guy, probably even more, just becasue our country's leader isn't a lieing sack of **** that bombs anything that looks at him sideways doesn't mean im a peace lover.

where and when? there are no canadains in iraq, theres nothing but a few peacekeepers in afghanistan. the one and only smart thing our current prime minister did was stay the **** out of a bad situation. But on the plus side it's looking like we'll have a new prime minister on monday, Harper is definatly going to be more buddy-buddy with Bush than Martin was. which means we get our 5 billion bucks back for all the wood we gave the states

My bad.

I was thinking of someone else.

You're right, Canada is the epitome of all that is kind, just and good in the universe.

Latest posts

Back