The WarSki in action!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new Kidney period don't have any had mine removed when I was 12
haven't taken a piss in 14 years sucks but I play the cards I've been dealt as best as I can.

You are one hell of a guy to go through that stuff. I guess it helped a little that you were a kid when it happened to you. Instead of being an adult and suddenly going without em. Idk, maybe I'm wrong. But, we all know how easily kids adapt to things... Either way, good for you Ed!

Yeah Pat it's been a long hard road and there have been times where I just didn't feel like going on but then I think about my son and daughter and they make me wanna grab the bull by the horns as they say and keep pushing along so I guess I can honestly say if I had never had my 2 beautiful children in my life I would have given up years ago.

But back on subject those paddle tires really kicked my ass today my back hurts like a MF! And I fucked up and slid sideways into a hard packed snowbank going across the driveway and slightly bent the right ski mount. I was so pissed at myself but it's an easy fix. I really need to get my hands on a pair of Comoplast ski's she would handle so much better and be a good 10 to 15lbs lighter too!
I don't know if letting more air out of the Trakkers will make em ride a little smoother but I gotta try something cause me hurtin bad tonight lol!

Well I can say she doesn't get hung up on the rear skid anymore like with the Holeshots now when she starts getting hung up the Trakkers throw her right the **** out fast!
It just sucks they are such a rough riding tire but I bet in deeper snow they won't be so bad

So What pressure do you guys think would be the lowest but safest to run in these Trakkers?
they say 10lbs max on side wall and I have them at around 6lbs but they still have no give to them

yea lower the pressure to 4lbs and set the rebound and compression on the rear shock a little lighter. that should eliminate a little vibration! i dont think your going to have a problem with the rear shock bottoming out cause you wont be to be jumping real high in the snow are ya?

Me and Ed both have 660 shocks so the ride is already a huge I
Improvement over stock as it is What I think is the problem is the fact that he doesn't have enough snow yet so the paddles them selves are just hittin the ground underneath

yea i know but if the compression and rebound id lessened a little bit he can cut the vibration a LITTLE by doing that. might save his back for another fifteen minutes lol

wondered what happened to you Phantom!!! just kidding! I had a Heli ride when I wrecked my 660...don't remember it either, what a waste of $17,000 bucks! Coulda had a Rzr or two Rhinos for that!!!

Latest posts

Back