The WarSki in action!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at the tracking on the tires. Damn weather set it back a day. Hope they deliver them tomorrow!!

Yeah I was wondering on that too they had the delivery for today but when I checked tonight they removed the delivery date so we'll see no biggy it's fricken cold out right now like 7 degrees right now Brrrrr!

Well guy's the Trakker paddle tires are on the Fed EX truck and out for delivery today sometime so Stay Tuned!!!

Got the Trakkers mounted and installed ready for action but too late tonight to try plus it's 14 degrees out here!

2012-12-22201500.jpg
2012-12-22201553.jpg
2012-12-22201532.jpg
2012-12-22201517.jpg

Awesome!! Glad to see they are going to see some use. I was beginning to think they were going to be in the garage forever. We actually used them one trip to the dunes, but got tired of everyone asking why we had two right tires on the machine. They actually worked fine, but ended up with some Sand Stars so switched them out.

they are actually Left's or Right's one side of the tire say's Right and the other say's Left so It's just how you mount them didn't notice it until I was reading the sidewall to see what pressure to run them at.

what pressure did you run them at Al?
they say 10lbs max so I was thinking 6-8lbs?

what pressure did you run them at Al?
they say 10lbs max so I was thinking 6-8lbs?

On the sand we ran around 3-4lbs. Not sure what you will need for snow. The cold will probably make them stiffer but low pressure may allow it to come off the bead easier.

I gotta try to line up the paddles so they are in the same location on each side I noticed on the concrete the rear kinda wobbles side to side because the paddles are off by a little bit. lol

I gotta try to line up the paddles so they are in the same location on each side I noticed on the concrete the rear kinda wobbles side to side because the paddles are off by a little bit. lol

That's a good idea. It should track better.

gonna line up the paddles in morning and give her a rip around the yard to see how The Trakkers throw the snow I'm hoping for some nice White Roost's:tup:
I figure if they can roost heavy sand it should be no problem Roosting snow right?

So I just lined up the paddles and warmed her up (17 degrees)to take her for a rip around the yard. the trakkers ride rough as hell but boy do they hook up in the snow can just about get the ski's off the ground and that's being easy on the throttle!
but I'm sore as hell already just ripping around the yard for 10 minutes:eek:
plus I'm still feeling like **** and wiped out from my dialysis run yesterday so that probably has a lot to do with it.

2012-12-24154033.jpg

Last edited:
Back