the legend of warriorgirl

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah that pic is hilarous! hey wargirl the offer still stands i got 4 racks of bottled beer up here! lol jk

as do i, rockgrenade. never expected it to work! but never hurts to try! lol.

Alex, did you even ask of she has a bf or anything?
dude im 15 she would never!
oh **** i just realised i said it doesnt hurt to try... i think she is going to go for the MMA fight now! everyone get their tickets while they are cheap!

Last edited:
^ dude im 15 she would never!
oh **** i just realised i said it doesnt hurt to try... i think she is going to go for the MMA fight now! everyone get their tickets while they are cheap!

That explains why your so horny. Just get ya some from somewhere and youll feel much better.

I haven't kept up with this thread at all. Holy **** this last page and a half is ****** killin me with laughter! I mean, damn!!!! lol

I personally think your best pic was the one with you sitting and looking behind you.

thanks.

alex is to young... no use in trying. no i dont have a bf... cant find one that'll keep up with me haha

alex... wtf is a "rack" of beer? beer comes in cases not racks. and besides... i have 3 cases in my beer fridge and a cabinet full of liquor.

Back