the legend of warriorgirl

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we were all hoping to have front row seats.. Well some of us. Oh well, off to something else now.

Is there anyway I can put a face to wg cause I went through the show yourself thread and didnt see anything. Ive been following you guys for awhile just havent posted much.

I give the kid props for that,, theres no better way to get her to come see-ya then pissing her off so he would have had the best chance at getting with her then all of us on the net just saying ''your hot baby!!!!'' You go boy and good luck..

^ anyone seen that "catfish" show on MTV? My girlfriend watches it, kinda reminds me of this situation lol.

I think its like page 11 of hotties? Your not the only one looking for a face, don't sweat it. She is good looking.

^ anyone seen that "catfish" show on MTV? My girlfriend watches it, kinda reminds me of this situation lol.

you saying i'm a catfish???

Is there anyway I can put a face to wg cause I went through the show yourself thread and didnt see anything. Ive been following you guys for awhile just havent posted much.

hotties thread on page 21 or something like that

here is a face for ya!

Picture095-21_zps421879e0.jpg

Back