the dirty dutchman

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might sell these. There was someone on here that wanted em but not sure who. What are they worth to ya? It was you who wanted them! I still don't have the tires off of them. Funds have been a bit low as of late to have them removed. I would be interested in selling these if I can think of what the hell I want to do with mine for paint

Last edited:
20130112_124805_zps0f7647c5.jpg
[/IMG]
20130112_124828_zpsc387a936.jpg
[/IMG]
20130112_124846_zpsa5a9e28d.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_3_zps8f0dcafe.jpg
[/IMG]Well here's the before and after of the Dutchman. She's as far as its gonna go this year. Still needs some tuning. The before is the last puc...

looks like you need a lower roller dude so ya might have to go 10 bucks further lol

Yea I need one. Ill get it at some point. Just went for my first ride on it. Holy **** it woke up!

Last edited:
Looks real good. Ill send you some of that wrap this weekend.

Thanks man! I couldn't have got it done without the parts from you and the other guys who helped out! Thus site really helped a TON! Oh and everything thats listed in my sig is what I did to it over the last few months. It was stock before that

Last edited:
paint those damn pegs the gun metal grey like the rims so that rust don't stick out like a sore puss lol!

Does it stick out that bad? I guess ill paint em then. Geezzzz i was just looking at the pics again and those pegs do look like ****! I guess its back in the garage for more paint work now. The wife is gonna love this! LOL!

Last edited:
Well, as some of you may know ive been working on the carb and raptor clutch mod. Got it back together today. Carb seems to have stoped leaking but it popping at idle. Turned the a/f mix out and that seemed to help. Might have to bump the pilot jet up. Rappy clutch mod is on and working but haven't had the chance to ride it yet. Mofo would NOT start after putting the carb back on. I think there might be a spark issue. I dont know. Tbh im getting a bit tired of working on it right now. Might go for a quick ride and see how she does.

So after looking at the duchess I have realized that the steering stem on the dutchman is bent as holy hell. Bars are way back! I think ill take it out and see if I can bend it back

So after looking at the duchess I have realized that the steering stem on the dutchman is bent as holy hell. Bars are way back! I think ill take it out and see if I can bend it back

I have 2000 stem and bars FYI (straight )

I'm gonna see how bending it back goes first. Might put a +2 extention in it too. Thanks though

Back