the dirty dutchman

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
I didn't want to do a build thread cause I'm to lazy to keep up on it Soooo Here's how its sitting now...
IMAG0088_zpsf1766c38.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
It will get better, just gotta get it finished up and put back together.

Oh I c. It has no exhaust and a flat front tire. I have the timberwolf for snow bombing!

true, very true! but an air compressor and a gun can fix that! (the gun is to shoot anyone who complains about the exhaust noise)

Lol! I have to put a tube in the tire, rim is bent and won't hold air. Plus I need a good excuse to ride the wifes quad anyway

Man, I dont know what the hell I'm gonna do with the wheels. Not sure what color to do.

Gold is kinda a first gen thing. I'm thinking some sort of gunmetal grey with black hubs

Throw that exhaust on there. I know you have one haha. oh and nerfs are looking good

I'm still trying to decide if I want to wrap or paint my head pipe. Nerfs are great! I dyed the nets to make them match a bit better. Thanks again!

Those rears are the rolled lip one right ... If so does beast have the fronts to match them for sale

Back