• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TeamExileRacing part out =[

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teamexile is their a way I could get you a downpayment on the nerfs for you to hold them until I get the rest of the cash?

The engine, carb, and axle are all on ebay. Heres the item numbers if you guys want to bid on them.

Engine

Carb

Axle

HMF

I may put the bumper and nerfs on ebay as well if they dont sell soon.

They end around 10 tonight.

Luke what the dealieo with the a-arms? After seeing Bens bike I realized how much I need to be running the same setup up front? LMK

wow guys you missed out on a lot of deals, Ive only sold one thing on here and it was the a-arm....the engine ended up going to 700 and the exuaust for 200, way more then i was asking for both of those on here.

This is all i have left
ebay1.jpg

ebay3.jpg

o this is also for sale for 800
junk1.jpg

Shoot man I wish you still had the chassis skid... any chance you are selling the stem?

i still ahve the chassis skid and the stem. Ill sell both, throw out a price for it shipped, i really need the money for my money pit i just bought lol.

You got a pic of it? and is it all intact still with no breaks, cracks, and such? I really need one in great shape without to much carnage to it.

yep with some newwer brakes in them....pm if interested and give me a price, i really dont have a price for it because im not really interested in the warrior anymore.

Back