• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TeamExileRacing part out =[

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well I don’t want to but I have to. I’m finally parting out the warrior, it’s a sad day but the beginning of something great. Well I’m parting it out to start funding for my new 450r.

I’m selling anything and everything on it so if there’s something you want that I don’t have listed let me know. I’m selling some of the stuff together because some things are made for each other.

green means its on ebay
red means its sold or pending

• [*]99 Complete motor (web cam.430 lift, kibble white titanium springs, DID timing chain, wiseco piston(bored .02 and high comp. 10:25.1), new clutch) $500[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]Edelbrock carb.$300[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Frame w/ stem and upper motor mounts, swingarm and carrier, plastic mounts. $100 [/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • 99 Full wiring harness, boxes, key, ground, start switch, and w/ a kill switch installed. (has broken solenoid. $100[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]PRM summit bumper and PEP steering stabilizer. $100[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]PRM nerf bars. $200[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    <s>[*]PRM 6 pack rack $30[/*:m:plj12n5w]</s>
  • AC grab bar $25[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]ASR pro star plus +2 a-arms with custom skids, SS brake lines, and brake line clamps, tire rods and ends. $300[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]Big bear oil cooler kit with SS lines and custom oil cooler cover(protects against rocks and debris denting it). $150[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]Lonestar dominator +3 axle $120[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]Black maire plastics with DEADLAST graphic kit on them(fronts are race cut), with stock front(with number plate) and gas tank cover which are red $300[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]Red maire front plastics with cracks in them. $20[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    <s>[*]IMS oversized tank $100[/*:m:plj12n5w]</s>
    [*]ITP bead lock rear rims and ITP T-9 front rims on brand new razr tires all around $400[/*:m:plj12n5w]
    [*]HMF slip on exhaust black $120[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Front brake calipers $40[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Rear brake caliper(full set up) $50[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Renthal bars with black/ white renthal bar pad and pro grip grips $25[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Magura hydraulic clutch. $120[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • gripper seat cover brand new, never put on, red and black. $35[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Armidillo chassis skid plate $50[/*:m:plj12n5w]
  • Armidillo swing arm skid plate $45[/*:m:plj12n5w]
Everything is obo and I’m willing to work on the prices with everything except the tires, motor, a-arms, and oil cooler kit.

Ill get pictures for anything anybody wants. This isnt everything, just the big things, as i get into it more things will get added to the list. If you want anything before i list it then lmk.

yeah it should But i think you would need the wiring harness too unless you replace the electrical part thing in the engine. I would ask dave or someone before you do that.

Got dibs on the shocks all around air box and Filter setup. Also I think Ill take the Magura clutch IMS tank and 6 pack rack as well. **** I might as well buy the 450r. ahahah Send me bill and Ill cut ya a check Luke.

tank is sold, all shocks are sold, air box is sold, and 6 pack is sold.

And about the engine, thats what i was trying to say i just didnt know the name of it, the stator. If you get the engine ill include the gasket to do that.

Can you post some pics of the A arms, one of the stock ball joints on mine is stripped and don't want to buy stock.

Also check shipping for 32444 lynn haven Fl.

a-arms:
100b2780.jpg

aarms2.jpg

aarms5.jpg

florida ill send you a pm on shipped price.

The engine, carb, and axle are all on ebay. Heres the item numbers if you guys want to bid on them.

Engine

Carb

Axle

HMF

I may put the bumper and nerfs on ebay as well if they dont sell soon.

Has anybody tried the seat cover? For this price I'm considering it, I find myself sliding around too much.

im going to sell it with the full plastic set. Its really easy to make just get alluminum siding from like a house, a sheet about a 1.5 feet x1.5 feet and just bend it and cut it till it fits.

Latest posts

Back