Starting on my Warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i know what your saying man. it's still Colddddd here. and hard to get outside and get it broke it and get the bugs worked out right now.

According to that is just .75mm overbore. Ur gettin that exact kit? Not a 366. 85mm bore makes a 366.

They quit selling my kit lol. it was a 84mm then then an over sized piston, i couldnt find the one i bought lol

I got the same kit, 84mm too. I hope before you installed the cyl you washed it out really good with dish soap and water. I know when I did mine the paper towel came out gray from all the left over material from boring it out.

Im still breaking mine in too lol. I installed it in jan but its been soo damn cold I could't run it.

Warmest we have had in the past 3 months has been like, 65, and the next day it will snow! Crazyyy weather here in the Southeast man!

Found out the old piston and cylinder was .40 over to! haha
P050311_2025.jpg

Last edited:
yelp, And he didnt mention anything about it when i bought the quad lol. Im thinking about getting my head ported and polished. Dose it help the warrior any?

Latest posts

Back