SOTM?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Should there be a Sig Of The Month, just for us that like to mess around on GIMP and photoshop, compete and have a little fun. I dont see a reason why we cant have it. ;D

I'm not going to say that your idea is gay, but I do believe that it has homosexual tendencies :)

Maybe we could have a butt-darts tournament too :-*

I'm not going to say that your idea is gay, but I do believe that it has homosexual tendencies :)

Why, do u know how to use gimp or photoshop?

[quote:m5xfynjh]I'm not going to say that your idea is gay, but I do believe that it has homosexual tendencies :)

Why, do u know how to use gimp or photoshop?[/quote:m5xfynjh]

I never tried it much, but I did try it long enough to get confused and frustrated

I won't enter because I don't do photo-nothing. However I am sure there are plenty of users who would go for it. Just come up with a list of rules. IE: Size of image, and has to include YFM350 Central to name a few. Hell who knows I might recruit the winner to make me one ;) hahaha. But yeah hammer if you can arrange it go for it..

OK, ya'll, here is the entry form...lol:

Size:
Background Color Layer 1:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Foreground color Layer 1:
Layer 2:
Layer 3:
Font style:
Font Size:
#of Layers:
Transparency Layer 1:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Lighting effects:
Blur effects:
Noise:
Animation:

And More to come! LOL

Download GIMP and play with it.
Get gimp here: http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Be sure to download and run the "runtime environment"
or if you already have photoshop, you can use it.

Once you get gimp installed, go to file, then new, put in template 300X120 is what I use and then do whatever you like. You can go to "layers" and open a new layer or go to file and open a pic as a layer or whatever.

Download GIMP and play with it.
Get gimp here: http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Be sure to download and run the "runtime environment"
or if you already have photoshop, you can use it.

Once you get gimp installed, go to file, then new, put in template 300X120 is what I use and then do whatever you like. You can go to "layers" and open a new layer or go to file and open a pic as a layer or whatever.
Thanks working with it now!!!

I won't enter because I don't do photo-nothing. However I am sure there are plenty of users who would go for it. Just come up with a list of rules. IE: Size of image, and has to include YFM350 Central to name a few. Hell who knows I might recruit the winner to make me one ;) hahaha. But yeah hammer if you can arrange it go for it..

Why not just have a contest to see who can make Pelphrey the best sig? That would be fun for those who like ot play around with it.

Size:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Layer 2:
Layer 3:
Font style:
Font Size:
#of Layers:
Transparency Layer 1:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Lighting effects:
Blur effects:
Noise:
Animation:

And More to come! LOL

Ha!

Well i think it would be a cool contest for us gimpers, and it doesnt affect anyone if they dont enter. Im waiting to see what death thinks, but Pelphrey gave a thumbs up...so it should be fine...

Size:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Layer 2:
Layer 3:
Font style:
Font Size:
#of Layers:
Transparency Layer 1:
Layer 2:
Layer3:
Lighting effects:
Blur effects:
Noise:
Animation:

And More to come! LOL

S.O.T.M. Rules:

No larger than 450x150

No nude pics

No rude comments towards another persons work

Must have a different entry every month, no repeats

Must incorporate yfm350central in sig

Must have ALL entries in by the first two weeks of month.

Suggestions welcome...PM me

P.S. Entry form is not necessary.

i dont see why we cant try it.. i will have to dl PS again though because i suck ass at gimp :(

no, your sig is kick a$$ man! i like it a lot

no nudies? dammit you ruined the best part.

Well anyone can put titties on a sig, and probably win, lol. So im just trying to keep an even playin field.

Back