Something should be done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was deleting his pictures and writing fucked up **** in there since that pic was really getting annoying. I can't help being a dick sometimes when someone deliberately annoys the **** out of others!!! ;D ;D ;D

I noticed that there were a few ' 8====D ' where there used to be pictures

If he is doing it just to annoy, delete em. But if someone new comes... in it's like the Professor said, we want em to search for the answer instead of starting a new thread and if they have a question in a thread they should revive it.

I agree....alot of u bitch if someone asks a "popular" question without doing a search for it.....well whats the point of searching for it if u cant post a comment or ask a question about it? Can't be hypocritical.

I don't think anybody is complaining about people posting in old threads when they have a real question or something relevant to say. It's when 'somebody' goes around and brings back 20 old threads just to post a picture of a kawasaki or honda for abosolutely no reason except to get under everyone else's skin.

Back