Something should be done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Im getting tired of all of these old old topics that people are bringing back. can someone lock them or something?

Word. This is starting to piss me off. I think there should be a new rule that no one is aloud to bring back a topic that is older that say.....2 months give or take.

I'll say what I say on my other boards. Don't like the Content? CONTRIBUTE.

like kfx440kid going around and posting an irrelevant pic in every post he found for the last hour? That's annoying as ****. If people wanted to se a damn kawasaki they would go to a kawasaki forum. Damn kids

like kfx440kid going around and posting an irrelevant pic in every post he found for the last hour? That's annoying as ****. If people wanted to se a damn kawasaki they would go to a kawasaki forum. Damn kids

I will agree with that.

[quote:eeztiu1k]like kfx440kid going around and posting an irrelevant pic in every post he found for the last hour? That's annoying as ****. If people wanted to se a damn kawasaki they would go to a kawasaki forum. Damn kids

I will agree with that.[/quote:eeztiu1k]

thats what flicked my flicker!

haha agreed. its good to see life in the forums though, just not from 7 months ago

While I whole heartedly agree that dead thread revival can be an annoyance, it would not be fair to new members who might benefit from the older threads and have questions.... ???

i would have to agree with that, it pisses me of when i think there is a new topic only to discover that its ancient

I can see if a person does it once, but not to EVERY 7 month old thread!!

Yes. And only if there is actually a REASON to bring it back other than to post the same irrelevant picture you posted in 10 other threads the same day.

i think hes doin it on purpose. the same fucked up pic of the kfx? what the hell is it for. at least have a complete bike and post pics in the section they belong with a thread of his own. I dont get it. when im on a site with different quads i at least have some respect not to wreck ie.) a z400 or yfzs post. The fact that its in everything is really ******* gay.

Alls I gots ta say is if you see an old post about someone saying thier new stuff is coming and you wanna see if they ever posted pics of thier stuff on thier quad...well you click on the name of the dude who posted it and you will see every post he's ever made if you want. No point in bringing the old ones back and pushing the new ones that people are hoping others will see down the list. It's not difficult I promise. I do it all the time ;D. If you still dont understand I will send you an instruction cd on how to use the website ;)

Latest posts

Back