Slip On Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i know there has to be a better setup then just a tube bent in what seems like no real methodology and a can that is just like everyone else has thats why i like my GYTR the pipe is a different size then the header and its a different inside then most and it ha minimal bends to clear the frame for more flow

Thats how the yosh is also. I think mine and yours is similar. The yosh mid pipe goes from the header diameter and tapers super huge to the muffler.

ya i can see there being alot of thought but i dont see there being alot of testing because i dont ever see dino runs with any pipe thats why i say there must be a better setup i would love to have about 20 of the top pipes and a full day with a dyno and my jets and see witch one really dose do the best that would be awesome and i wouldnt even mind doing the grunt work to do it

ya i can see there being alot of thought but i dont see there being alot of testing because i dont ever see dino runs with any pipe thats why i say there must be a better setup i would love to have about 20 of the top pipes and a full day with a dyno and my jets and see witch one really dose do the best that would be awesome and i wouldnt even mind doing the grunt work to do it

That would be badass!

the key to dyno running them would be cleaning the filter like every 4th run to keep evenness from run to run and it needs to be on the same exact bike with no setup changes except pipe and jets that would be a dream day of knowledge a sort of dream day for me lol

the key to dyno running them would be cleaning the filter like every 4th run to keep evenness from run to run and it needs to be on the same exact bike with no setup changes except pipe and jets that would be a dream day of knowledge a sort of dream day for me lol

Id be right there with ya. Id like to here the diff in sound too between them all

The inside of my gytr looks the same still looks like a cnc aluminum glass pack there really ain't anything that special there for me

lol everyone has there fav so everyone is bias so we need a full day at a dyno same bike and a ton of different pipes to see which come out top dog who knows DG may come out on top it wouldnt surprise me they are good pipes but we couldnt do it with my bike unless we had about $400 of clutchs and components

never really saw the point of that thread thats peoples opinions not facts like dyno runs most people will never run more then 2 pipes on a bike JMTC

true. No real point, just sayin that this topic has been covered over and over with no real proven edavance to back any of it up.

A couple of different bikes with different engine combos & a handful of pipes to try on each combo, all on the same dyno. Weather variation may have some affect but prolly not alot. Basically to determine which pipe works best for each combo. One pipe might rule the day working best on all combos but only one way to tell.

Latest posts

Back