Slip On Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about looks, its about performance and the engineering. DG is a can with some stuffing in it. HMF is a can with countless hours of research put into it to make every possible extra HP gain.

have some candy...

100_0756.jpg

Yosh alllll the way. Theres a reason there 500 for the full system. GYT-R that duner has looks to be very similar also.

wow lol i got rid of my hmf for a fmf ....
dammm

I really dont think any pipe brand puts the time in and checks flow like they should

Agreed only the better companies, sparks, dasa, lrd even motoworks has been working hard. Its mostly on core and pipe design but most companies just use the same diameter tube and core all the way through and its just a simple glasspack

ya i know there has to be a better setup then just a tube bent in what seems like no real methodology and a can that is just like everyone else has thats why i like my GYTR the pipe is a different size then the header and its a different inside then most and it ha minimal bends to clear the frame for more flow

Latest posts

Back