Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOSH your not lookin too happy in that pic could it be because its at work on the ship?lol

Maybe im more city then i thought,, i dont do horses, at my old house i was renting there was two horses in the field behind me and the owners were crapy so id get up in the morrning to find a big ass horse standing infront of my truck and id have to get it and put it back in the pin!! And go out and water them in the middle of summer cuz id see they didnt have any and go out to turn off the water they left on flooding the back yard..

i gotta get me another horsey

What type of riding do you do? My gut is telling me western.

Maybe im more city then i thought,, i dont do horses, at my old house i was renting there was two horses in the field behind me and the owners were crapy so id get up in the morrning to find a big ass horse standing infront of my truck and id have to get it and put it back in the pin!! And go out and water them in the middle of summer cuz id see they didnt have any and go out to turn off the water they left on flooding the back yard..

People are dicks. They think that they look good in the field as lawn ornaments, and that they don't need any care. I ****** hate people like that, and they deserve to be shot.

I agree Pat,,i called the animal control place and they came out, i lived there for about 10yrs and i no i had them come out alteast 6 times and all they said was they look healthy and they couldnt do anything then the owners would move them to another place for about a week and they'ed be back and then it would be the same **** again,, i love animanls and hated it..

trail ride western saddle. i've rode all them fancy European and Australian saddles and they all suck. I have a $800 rig with bucking straps and such... i can break and train horses. i had 5 back in GA and couldn't figure out how to get em out here so i found a ranch that took em all

I have to wear the prison suit Pat. It's like prison out hear, the food sucks, you can't leave and you have to do what your told. Oh and there is no beer!! Hahaha
I love it though
The only difference is there is money in my bank every month

Ed I always look like that

trail ride western saddle. i've rode all them fancy European and Australian saddles and they all suck. I have a $800 rig with bucking straps and such... i can break and train horses. i had 5 back in GA and couldn't figure out how to get em out here so i found a ranch that took em all

I ride in an english saddle. Can't stand western or a stock saddle. I do cross country, dressage, and trail riding. But, my passion is Polocrosse. Best equine sport ever, period, end of story. I'm bringing along another green horse at the moment. I'm a big OTTB fan, but the last couple I got didn't click with me. So, to my sis they went.

i ride english too. my legs are ripped from posting! (and mtbing) but i like to ride western too because im lazy! :tup:

You will get extremely fit riding that's for sure. I'm hardly ever out of shape. That's not to say that I'm an athlete. Too bad my knees are shot, the rest of my legs are built. Sucks.

i ride western because i was always the one breaking new horses and i like being able to hold onto the horn

Last edited:
phone026_zps7990166d.jpg

My ugly mug.

Last edited:
i ride western because i was always the one breaking new horses and i like being able to

I've never used a western saddle for anything, not even breaking a horse. The horn is more a hinderence in my eyes. I don't want something stupid to happen and that ****** thing catching me in my chest, breaking my sternum. Or the horse throwing himself on the ground and it about killing me. Most times I start by bellying up without a saddle until they are used to my weight. Then I just flip my leg over and go about it bareback. It's all in your seat and leg. I start them out with a **** ass saddle and lounge them before I get on with a saddle. No sense in fighting over it all. OTTBs are a little easier, in that they are used to a saddle and rider already. Biggest problem is that many have starting gate issues, and tend to bolt and freak when you first get on. Fun times.

38625_147852071896642_683759_n.jpg

Taken my senior year in highschool. I know, Im gonna catch some crap for the picture with the honda, but was before I even knew what a warrior was.
419951_10150738348270159_95752195_n.jpg

heres the most recent picture of me with my Girlfriend of 1 1/2 years. Hoping for more years to come.

Latest posts

Back