Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e_YEFiDn6xY/TwijHXnBZVI/AAAAAAAAAnY/8pGPKIPfkSU/s1600/KC-13

im doing the airforce thing. i got it pretty much planned out. when i get out of high school im going to join the airforce reserve and go and get my pilots licence. then im going to go to collage to get my bachelors degree so i can go to become a KC135 pilot.
they look like this:

im doing the airforce thing. i got it pretty much planned out. when i get out of high school im going to join the airforce reserve and go and get my pilots licence. then im going to go to collage to get my bachelors degree so i can go to become a KC135 pilot.
Good for you alex, my daughter is in the air force. If I could make one suggestion, you need to be an officer to be a pilot so I would go to college first and get in the rotc program. If you do well there you will get the nod for officers school. And I would enlist full time instead of doing the reserves. Just my opinion. Good luck.

im just doing the reserves to get through collage then im transferring to full time. i guess i left that detail out

yup thats how its done but i belive in the chair force you dont need to be an ocifer to fly. I'm not 100% on that but i know you would make a hell of alot more money. and if you were to do all that and join the reserves you could probably land a great job with boeing or like type company. just a thought. sounds like you have a good plan going man when i was your age i had no idea what i wanted except as much tail as i could get!!! keep your straight and you do good things.

you do need to be an officer to fly. but yea im not really focused on getting girls right now. i have no reason to, it just creates more drama! lol. but yea i wanted to keep a good plan to keep me strait ya know. something to make me want to stay out of trouble. i know one thing in life that you should never be though, Never be a ****** chicken ****!

we need more faces to go with some of you other members! you know who you are hahaha!!!

i sure as hell with i would have went into the military... i'd probably be in alot better shape right now :/

Come on people, need pics to put all these names to faces!!

Give me a brake WG, ive seen your pics im positive your firm in all the wright places!!!

Buzzy thats not the point of this thread, you gotta post one on here bud we can look up anybody this threads for pics of you here!!

Me and the wife, with a crazy friend in the background
387580_10150388954598748_1786740231_n.jpg

i sure as hell with i would have went into the military... i'd probably be in alot better shape right now :/

You look to be in fine shape. With an emphesis on fine. Lol. Just start working out if ya wanna get toned. Easier said then done, I know.

I hear that. This time of year, I have to get on myself to exercise some. Come spring and sumer, it's go go go with all the riding I do. Just riding horses everyday is a workout that can't be beat.

Back