Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just how many of us have beards on here? Seems to be popular amoung the warrior crowd. I've got one, who else?

Yeah, I grow one in the winter and shave in the spring. I hate the first few days after shaving. Feels cold.

Yeah, I grow one in the winter and shave in the spring. I hate the first few days after shaving. Feels cold.

Yeah no ****! Lol. I'm seriously thinking about keeping the beard after this winter. I kinda like it, and I despise shaving. My skin gets really irritated by it. I've tried the medicated, aloe, and sensitive skin shaving creams out there and none work. Tried different blades, too. No luck.

Yeah no ****! Lol. I'm seriously thinking about keeping the beard after this winter. I kinda like it, and I despise shaving. My skin gets really irritated by it. I've tried the medicated, aloe, and sensitive skin shaving creams out there and none work. Tried different blades, too. No luck.

Ha! same here can't stand shaving ****** irritates the **** out of my face!

Back