Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"wanna be wiggers"

A wigger is a wannabe black guy... so a wannabe wigger would be... a wannabe wannabe black guy.

Interesting.

here ya go the EXTREME derp face!

Snapshot_20130115_zps3dcf2eb2.jpg
you look like a lesbo with a mullet !!! Derp Face!! hahahahaha

Oldtimer? I'm 47.

I may be mid 20s in physical age. But I've never really been a kid, or adolesent. Grew up around adults my whole life. Have very little friends my age. Well, I do, they just live all over the damn country. Never went to high school, so missed that whole cluster **** of youth.

I may be mid 20s in physical age. But I've never really been a kid, or adolesent. Grew up around adults my whole life. Have very little friends my age. Well, I do, they just live all over the damn country. Never went to high school, so missed that whole cluster **** of youth.

Well in all honesty, you sure have a lot of knowledge for your age. Seriously

damn man that sucks, and wigger stands for white N****r from what i understood

damn man that sucks, and wigger stands for white N****r from what i understood

it does. it's a white guy who just wants to try to be black. so if you're a wannabe wigger it's almost like you're a white guy who's not brave enough to even try to be black.

And Gen1Pat- Why didn't you end up going to high school?

Well in all honesty, you sure have a lot of knowledge for your age. Seriously

So I've been told. Lol. Thanks. I listen and obsorb EVERYTHING tought to me. I comprehend and retain what I read. Also, have a naturel "talent" as my dad put it, for mechanics. I don't open my mouth unless I KNOW, I know what the subject is about. And if I don't know, I'm the guy asking questions to learn it. Like just today I learned about oil passage way mods for the AMC 360. lol. Luckily haven't burned too many brain cells yet.

it does. it's a white guy who just wants to try to be black. so if you're a wannabe wigger it's almost like you're a white guy who's not brave enough to even try to be black.

And Gen1Pat- Why didn't you end up going to high school?

White guys don't have to want to be black to be a wigger. Many, like my uncle, are natural niggers.

Went through 7th grade in public schools. Did 7th here in Va after we moved, and the school system sucked so much we begged to be homeschooled. Parents didn't put up much of a fight on that one either. lol

White guys don't have to want to be black to be a wigger. Many, like my uncle, are natural niggers.

Went through 7th grade in public schools. Did 7th here in Va after we moved, and the school system sucked so much we begged to be homeschooled. Parents didn't put up much of a fight on that one either. lol

That's true actually. You can be a natural wigger.

Anyways, I gotcha on the homeschooling. I'm glad my high school is pretty decent, because I don't know how much I would like homeschooling if I had to do it. What was it like? I feel like there would be a lot of pros and cons to it.

Latest posts

Back