• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is your front end soft with the stockers on?
Id be afraid they would bottom out
the shees don't bottom out they are just so soft when I let off the gas the front drops till the arms are parallel with the ground

A little softer than before the arms were installed. They haven't bottomed out yet, but I haven't hit any real big air yet. But they don't drop to parallel when I let off the throttle. They seem to work fine for me, although I have been considering some Raptor 350 shocks as they are dual rate and seem to be reasonably cheap on E-bay. I just can't justify big money on racing shocks when I am just a weekend warrior, no pun intended. lol

Lol same here just to dangerous on turns on trails I almost ate some dirt up north last week felt like I only had one tire on ground lol

My stocks are on my 87 those ones were trash that were on it. So I am going to try out 660s like I said if it dont work I am out 90 bucks

Back