• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ones that wo-ya posted will not only let those shock be run, but will stiffen up the suspension too. Moving out the bottom mount changing the shock angle changes the stiffness and dampening. The diamond j customs ones move the shocks outward on top which will soften the shocks. Basic suspension physics.

I have a set of those off a YFZ450, but I don't know if they'll work...

Lowering kits are NOT DESIGNED FOR JUMPING.
Will fit on STOCK A ARMS ONLY.

What the link says that wo-ya posted. They are mainly for flat track racing.

I snagged my triple rate remote res banshee works for $150 off ebay. They need seals and bushings but still... I dunno if you use ebay on your phone or anything, but it's handy that you can get alerts on newly listed things you're looking for, and snag them right away if you can.

Is your front end soft with the stockers on?
Id be afraid they would bottom out
the shees don't bottom out they are just so soft when I let off the gas the front drops till the arms are parallel with the ground

I got my shees on but they are just way to soft. To much roll for me on the trails want something stiffer the 660 is a heavy machine so i think with some mod to make them work would be are best bet

Those 660 ones I told you I have I've already mounted before on my quad. I just bolted the top bolt in and then slide bottom in. They were only like 1/2" longer then my banshee works. 15 1/2" long. I sold my banshee stocks ones because I was afraid they would be too soft now I'm glad I did.

05 Raptor
T2eC16hHJGwE9nyVTfnBQ7K-jsNhQ60_12_zpsebdbc5a6.jpg

Banshee
20130115_134422.jpg

Last edited:
Thats why I am getting these later when i upgrade to works or elkas raptors are goin on 87 aka Frankenstein's monster cause thats what it is dont know where the guy got all these different year parts

Back