shift lever

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that is what I shall do raptordan what year does it matter? and for your question madcow it makes your shifts much smoother less notchy just feels 100 times better ive rode a warrior with a direct shifter felt great!!!compared to all my linkage ****.

Cool, maybe one day I'll do that. I've heard that you need to do some welding and cutting though. Will the yz250 shift just bolt on with almost no mods?

From my understanding mad yes it will I know it will fit on the shaft that comes out of the motor just not sure how much longer it will be than stock or shorter I ordered minea few hours ago ill inform you when I get it on it was only 15 bucks plus shipping..

I'm looking up a few on ebay, but shipping to Canada might be too much. That's why I don't like buying cheap things on ebay, sometimes the shipping costs more than the item itself. :p

that sucks to pay $15 for something and then pay $25 for shipping.

I just bought a more expensive aluminum lever from ebay, it ended up costing a dollar or two more than the stock one because of shipping. Hopefully it fits right.

Well that is what I shall do raptordan what year does it matter? and for your question madcow it makes your shifts much smoother less notchy just feels 100 times better ive rode a warrior with a direct shifter felt great!!!compared to all my linkage ****.

I don't think the year matters. but other people were getting the 04 model so i figered i better stick to it

99-07 yz250 lever fits perfect.... notice thats yz250 and not yz250F. However it may also work.... but i know for sure that the yz250 lever works.

Back