Said goodbye to #5 today and picked up a low hour 99 Wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I guess we'll see
You wouldn't happen to know what the stock jets ate suppose to be in this thing would ya?
It's got a 42.5 pilot and 140 main

I have to I'm feeling like **** getting rid of #5 I been having 2nd thoughts all damn day
I'm a ******* idiot!!!

And, this is why I haven't sold my Warrior yet.

I don't know if the YFZ shock will fit. But, the Wolverine NEEDS better shocks, period!

You need these elkas I have on the front of that beast. That front end would be butter smooth. I see a lot of potential in that wolverine looks racey stock,but if your having second thoughts ill trade you my warrior for it lol Come on over to the east coast

I can't figure out why when I rev it up it hangs for a bit before idling down to normal
And I'm certain it's not the cable

make sure the idle mixture screw is adjusted to spec. If it persists after adjusting it, do a plug chop. You may just have to adjust the mixture screw. Also, if that is a CV style carb, you may want to make sure the vacuum diaphram is good, and that the slide moves freely.

I would adjust to spec if I knew what it's suppose to be right now I have it at 2 turns out
The diaphram is good and slide moves freely plug is showing rich but no issues through throttle range

Front wheel bearings & seals kit by American Star and All Balls front drive shaft U - joint came today and hopefully the rear axle bearings and seals will be here tomorrow
qegyry4a.jpg

We're talking about Pat^ here right. For him I'd say, money, sex, rolling rock or Javelin parts, lol!

Huh??? I'm lost on this one. Although I would say it's accurate, whatever it is, and in just about the right order!!

Ed, two turns out is probably about right. Try running it at 1.5 and recheck the plug. If the filter is good and clean, I'd say take it down one jet size and recheck again.

I ordered a ngk Iridium IX plug at Advance will be there in morning so I'll try a new plug first since this one is a bit fouled
When I rev it up it snaps and pops on decell not a lot just 1 or 2 pops

And I changed out the stock filter foam with the moose racing stock equivalent foam cause it was bad

Latest posts

Back