Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my DJ Kit at +3, I was 48 inches wide. I dropped it down to +2 and put on the raptor 660 shocks and I sit right around 46. Trust me at 48" it'll handle awesome. I'm thinking you might have some aftermarket rims then with a different offset. Measure them up tomorrow if you have time.

OK I will. I'm not sure what kind if rims. They are aftermarket ...maybe ITP? Not sure -came with when purchased

you sure those aren't +3 arms Jimmy? I have +2 arms with ITP rims and it's at 46"

The arms are +2 Full Flights, And Damn they look badass!!! This quad has done a complete turnaround since you started the build, I really like it, Nice touch

Love this pic...
I'm def done for a bit. Need some Alba Nerf bars & a PRM grab bar & to paint my hubs. Other than that I'm good for now. She's a trail beast thats hard to keep up with & is the loudest machine in the woods. Runs Tits & looks Good. Next ride Sun June 1..

Jimmy I owe you just as much Thanks, I love seeing new members show up and start build threads, it keeps me motivated. Im not the one to brag at all but those arms look brand new, The powder coat looks mint!!!

Latest posts

Back