Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ughhh yea I spent half of what that whole kit costs for one freakin tie rod today. Well God didn't bless me with patience I guess. Wish He did. If my whole family wasn't coming over Sunday I would of waited. They just want to see the bike I've been talking about for a few months now. Be a shame to just start it and shut it off. I'll get over it. Thanks again Ed. I'll buy that kit next week

I received My new PowerMadd handguards from Tim (Beastmode17). Super fast shipper if you ever wanted do business with him.

Your +2 Full Flights are expected arrival this Monday the 19th. Also the Powermadd Extensions are on the way also. Thanks Jimmy for everything!!! You and George have 2 sick warriors

Took out my baby DeathStroke for a rip. Runs like an angry dragon & is starting to look TITS! Can't wait for the new A-arms from Tim....

Your +2 Full Flights are expected arrival this Monday the 19th. Also the Powermadd Extensions are on the way also. Thanks Jimmy for everything!!! You and George have 2 sick warriors

Thanks alot Tim. Yea I love George's warrior too. He's another great guy on here. Really love this forum

I swear I got you and George confused, You both have bought so many parts lately. This Forum kicks ass. BTW I love the pic of your cat, Its CHURCH off of Pet Cemetary lol

I swear I got you and George confused, You both have bought so many parts lately. This Forum kicks ass. BTW I love the pic of your cat, Its CHURCH off of Pet Cemetary lol

Haha! He is always killing something & bringing it home. The worst is when his catch is still alive and all maimed. I then have three legged chipmunks I gotta mercy kill. But he's the best. Name is DJ. And I love the powermadds. Absolutely love em. Thank you again

Tim, confused?:???:...I think not! You have sent everything lightning fast and as advertised. What more can a guy ask for. I may have to chill for awhile with the mods BUT if a deal comes along for a set of black protapers with the yellow outline letters on the pad at a decent price then im game.

Thanks Jimmy and Tim for the compliments on Harrier. She has come along way in the past couple months lol. I have owned her for 8 years now and this has been the biggest overhaul ive done since i wrecked her in '06.

I can't stop with this machine! But I did just get her and its my first warrior so I've got the bug. I was just at harbor freight to buy a 4x8 utility trailer. I'm gonna build it over memorial day weekend cause I've got no other plans. Next big ride with my buddies is June 1st. I'll probably have the new A-arms by then. Gonna order the new brake lines & clamps over the weekend. George-Harrier is nasty as is anyways. You have done alot. But you know there is always something else we as warrior owners want..haha

Got my new Full Flight +2 A-arms today from Tim (beastmode17). Again super fast shipping! Can't wait to get em on! Still waiting on +2 steel brake lines. They shipped today. Gimme a week and I'll have em on.

Forgot to add, Jimmy those Powermadd extensions either go on by drilling into your handguards or Zipties through the vent, they are predrilled for zipties

Aww come on a week I want to see them on there now. I'm not gonna lie I'm jealous you scooped them up before I saw them lol. Can't wait to see them on there.

Thanks guys!
yea I see how the powermadd extensions work. Awesome Tim.

Yeah a week. The speedline'z +2 brake lines & alba clamps will be here Friday & I'm booked to DJ all weekend with 3 parties; Fri, sat & sun night. Decided to go riding Monday with my boy since hes off for the holiday so ill wait till Tues for garage time.

Busy week with building the trailer. Shitty NYS DMV had a wait 3 hours to get the thing registered. Ruined my day off. But i got it done....

the damn DMV always sucks glad it's done though can't wait to see those arms on DeathStroke Jimmy

Why the name DeathStroke

DC comics DeathStroke The Terminator. Downright Mean & Nasty. An Old Warrior that always gets the job done. Just like my Quad. That's why the name DeathStroke. The colors made it pop into my head & the comic has always been a personal favorite of mine.

Back