Project Bear Tracker Restoration

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y6ysuda4.jpg

Had to get a new rear shock for the bear tracker because the one on it is blown and has the pogo stick effect so got a steal on this one

Nice ed! Bear tracker looks great man! Glad she's running good again for ya

Thanks Jimmy!
The oil ring is toast she smokes under load so I'll be doing a top end rebuild this winter hopefully I can just do a hone and re ring

Haha. similar to how my buddy rides his. I have a pic on my profile from one of our "nothing but quads" camping trips

emeteqe3.jpg

Bear tracker has been officially dubbed the trail pack mule Lol

Ive never really seen holeshots on a utetility quad . I bet it handles nice it looks good. Did It throw the gearing off?

It rides better and no the gearing is still the same they are 22" Holeshots same size as the stock rears
I will eventually be putting 24" tires on back and 23" up front to make the gearing a little higher cause right now 1st gear is granny and then I'm shifting up into 5th within 40 yards so it needs taller tires

Last edited:
Ed you must be tall! I could never see over the front as short as I am.... Really cool man. Absolutely love the seat in the back.

Lol only 5' 5" Jimmy
It really isn't that bad I can see the ground at about 6' out in front

Found a steal of a deal on a Maier universal atv windshield for the Bear Tracker for $30 going to pick it up tonight at 7pm

Thanks Lloyd! I have to do away with the front storage box cause with the windshield on it can't turn very sharp before hitting the back of the box

Latest posts

Back