pictures of me riding :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like taking pictures of other things... not myself. i dont even have any of me on my phone! lol

i like taking pictures of other things... not myself. i dont even have any of me on my phone! lol

That's not really all that uncommon though, I really don't know many people that have pics of themselves on their phone unless it's stored there for social media or some kinda BS like that. Otherwise, they are likely completely infatuated with themselves & you really don't strike me as that type of person. Honestly, I think us guys here are fascinated by you b/c you're a pretty rare chick & that brings along a unique kind of sexy. Just bein totally honest...and yes, I'd like to see an updated pic myself, the mystery is killing us, lol!

Last edited:
That gentlemen is a southern woman! She can wrench, drink, and ride. (Probably can hand out ass whoopings when needed, too!) LOL!!!!!!!!

We even got a cleve shot.

Hah, you guys are like a pack of rabid dogs. Get out and mingle a little. There is more to life then warriors.........well, not much thou. Hahahah. WarGirl has a special place in all our hearts, any woman that know more about engines then I do or ever would, well that's just hot in itself.

That gentlemen is a southern woman! She can wrench, drink, and ride. (Probably can hand out ass whoopings when needed, too!) LOL!!!!!!!!

Yessir, she's the kinda girl ya bring home to momma! She gets more exited about new mufflers than you do, lol! Ya don't have to explain why you need that new Cam or what your gonna do with the Procharger for the Camaro, lol!

Last edited:
damn i need to find me a girl like her....in my town we got city folk and them girls are cute but preppy.....my last gf didnt want to ride because she didnt want to get muddy! :/ i dumped her

BWNB, my wife was like that when we started dating... Took her riding, got her on a friends polaris, fun for a while, all she did was idle around... So I rooster tailed her, she opened it up then and tried all day to get me back. Never did, but then I was on my old KTM 360 exc... Bottom line, sometimes you gotta get 'em a little dirty before they'll open it up...

o trust me i tried..i dumped her like 3 month into our relationship....she didnt want to ride period also we never did have anything in common....so we went our seperate ways

if you seen me in a store or walking by you wouldn't think i rode... i look as preppy as they come haha. but then i do straddle the R1 and your like dayum :p haha

Back