pictures of me riding :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bout that post i didnt relize there were two pages but stay up and take it one at a time. Look on the bright side of a rainy day

Idk if i'll be feeling up to it anytime soon... i'm tired ALOT! i still get out and ride like once a week but it's only for a couple hours then i take a nap haha.
i've got a guy comign tomorrow to look at my last quad... after this all i'll have is a xt224 and a cr250 (dirt wise that is)
i'm thinking about selling my cbr600 and my R1... i want a ducati lol but i'll prolly just sell the cbr.
i'm also looking at buying a truck.. i found a sexy ass '84 chevy short bed fleetside... if only the dude would answer his phone so i can find out if it's a crap-a-matic or stick shift. (i'm hoping for a muncie 4 speed)

but anyway... my brother was talking about going to the next ride thingy

because i'm really really tired every day like i down ride anything except a quad now... i wont ride my R1 because i'm scared my reaction time isn't quick enough.

he's got a honda trx 700 right now and lot's of 2 wheeled toys.
but he's thinking about buying a warrior
he's 17

hows that 84 chevy look? i love them old chevy trucks, kind of have one at home to fix up but gotta get out of college first. we have i think 2 of those old sm465 4 speeds laying around, they sure do take one heck of an abuse, never had one break on us.

pretty nice truck, id say its an automatic cuz in the ad he said he just replace the filter in the transmission so that would be an automatic. are you still thinking about getting it? would be an awesome sleeper if anything if you got the right motor-tranny combo in it.

i didn't even notice the filter part... good eye haha.
idk auto's suck so prolly wont get it unless it's got the clutch brackets (some autos came with clutch linkage brackets)
but i found another quad i'm wanting :D

nope i got the blaster... i've had it for a week or so i've just not felt good enough to go take pictures of it lol.
the other quad is a '05 400 4x4 :D an arctic cat 400 to be exact! :D

my pop had an 83 like that. it ran for i think 15 years but he went on some long and far missions with it. then one day the tranny just cracked and bye bye chevy

I think she's camera shy. Dunno why. From what I could remember she is pretty hot, even hotter that she wrenches and wheels!

I think girls that wrench and ride quads / dirt bikes or 4x4 are hot. Seen some scary ones though...

Back