Pic's of my "Alba" Warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that a subaru WRX I see in the background? I love those things! I wanna get one when I get my liscense!

and very nice warrior too!

WRX sti is my brothers ride.. I got the GLi... The sti really fast but rides like a lumberwagon.. You can tell she was built for racing. Jeremy and me would go out drag racing with my talon tsi and his sti and he'd always beat me though 60' but I would put about 6 cars on him by the end, both car's being AWD. . Of course I'd modded the **** of my talon.
GLI on the other hand is gets it's ass whooped all over the place.. haha

Just make a sheet metal cover for it like this.
Picture175.jpg

Dude first off im diggin the wrx sti in the back, most favorate car of all time, if i were ever to get a car that would be it, too bad i love trucks more. But you bike looks sick, any bike with a red/white color combo or a red/black color combo are the ****.

20's in the rear and 21's in the front.. holeshot xcr's. Super nice for taking turns really fast and ****.. 6 ply tire so you can run very little air or no air if you want. That helps going over tree's and rocks and still have a great ride. Light but there going to wear out quick because the tire is very soft. I want to try razors next same size.

haha yah my saying is a little off so let me clarify that.....(this might sound bogus but it aint) my friend has had a utility quad for a long time and i left my quad over the summer time at his house cause i would be over atkleast 5 times a week ( he has over 100 acres of land) anyhow he learned how to ride on my warrior and where i live there are a lot of hills and he doesnt know how to down shift and use the little bit of engine braking......so i learned that i neeeded new pads put them on...now before that i had put on stockers....and idk but its liek my pads wear even when i only used them maybe like 10 times at the most...and they were junk ina half season......idk what is up with them.....but yah if you ever do get new pads i do recomend the ebc pads....they last even for beginners hahaha

Back