Pic's of my "Alba" Warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
He's what I've been doing for most of the winter on the side. Building the engine and fixing. Needs a new frame as this front end is pretty bent up.. Would like a new roll/lobo chassis and shocks, maybe for next year.
PB020039.jpg

PB020038.jpg

PB020037.jpg

PB020036.jpg

PB020034.jpg

Looks awesome man. I really like your warrior, duno just something about it. Never seen anyone with that exhaust, how do you like it?

Looks awesome man. I really like your warrior, duno just something about it. Never seen anyone with that exhaust, how do you like it?

Wicked loud, it sounds mean! There is a reason it's for closed course comp only. I love it. Added some bottom end and mid range torque.

What am I going to do with that space after I re-mount the lights.. ?? That's the only problem I have with re-mounting them! I just about want to cut off the light mount all together and mount the oil cooler up there. I don't know!??

BTW: if you see something you don't like or think it looks like **** don't be affraid to say so! Tell me what I should do differently.

i love the whole setup except where the lights are.... honestly i never was a fan of those lights but everyone has their own needs and perspectives.

i think if you moved them down buy the shock mounts and got a yz 85 number plate to cover up the gap it would look killer!!

awesome job and glad to see a clean and well built warrior. glad to have ya on the site as well!!

-ant

forgot one thing haha..... polished ims pegs and ac standard nerfs would really set that off!

when you get a new frame powdercoat it white or red as well. that would be quite the bike my friend.

im really done now haha.

Thanks for the comments!
I do love the lights though.. very bright!
Yeah I was thinking about adding some AC nerfs... Didn't want to add any weight. haha Think it would look great though.
I don't like the dish on the front rim's.. Freaking ITP.. wish I would have went with the red lable rims or something.

you really wont even notice the nerfs.... nice to have the protection even if it has a few extra pound setback. actually, dont even get ims if you think about pegs, just double peg it with some stocks. same crap.

why dont you like the dish? you can get itps in a 4-1 offset as well. douglas makes 3-2s also. the offset looks good though man, suprised you dont like it. makes the bike a tad wider too which is always nice.

looks great......the bike is so clean...well excpet for the lights...but hey atleast it dont have the big lights...imo

Thanks for the comments.
kawfox9 I love that!! "Brakes are for pussies" then in your sig you have "ebc heavy duty brakes the absolute best" haha :)

Lookin goos Jay. You got the 3x2 offset front rims, I got the 2x3 which widens it a little more, and the rear I got 3x5 offsets. Your right about the dish I kinda like the stock front rims flipped, they reall look deep dish. As far as the lights go they sell the frame mounts kits on trailtech, the Warrior has 1 inch frame rails.

Thanks dave!! I'll have to look at what you guy's did as far as covering up the spot.. Maybe some more yamaha stickers or something...??

Back