Passing some blame....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you already order it? I saw TAG had a super thick skid called the Glider or Railer. It looked really beefy.

MotoSport.com had them. I am not sure if they still do? That was a year ago.

I would never ride without a skid plate

Hells yeah. Your gunna need one if you plan to ride the ville alot, if anything, a carrier skid is a deff. must have.

I dunno if TAG is arround anymore. Warrior belly skids are quite common to find used on ebay.

Riding like we do around here I've got gouges in that1/4 inch alum over 1/8th inch deap and almost hols in it mine really needs replaced but its still intact so I'm still gonna run it

I dont ride trails or anything rough. I will start MX sometime once I find a good spot. Just ice, dirt roads, and grass.

Alrighty bought a chassis skidplate by armadillo off road and i got my axle today gettin pumped now!

Okay, so after 12 hours of working at the shop, I got it, camber and what not is correct.
101_1474.jpg

101_1475.jpg

101_1477.jpg

101_1472.jpg

101_1478.jpg

It was 49" when I had it on the stand, so prolly 52"-53" Alot wider than thought. I will measure when I go to the shop. I also will post a pic of it with flipped wheels lol.

Back