Passing some blame....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarr

Reaction score
I pass blame the following people for getting this downward spiral started......Deadlastracing, Beastlywarrior228, 87warrior917......what do u have to say for yourselves? See what you started................................

arms-1.jpg

bmper.jpg

disc.jpg

grabber.jpg

KGrHqQOKjIE28TMljtBN3Uqolo9w_12.jpg

sidebars.jpg

THanks alot guys now whos helping me put this **** on my quad? hahahahahahaha

Congrats, welcome to the world of modding! It is way to addicting. Great parts also!

sweet i can't wait to get all this, the ups man is gonna be busy at my place

**** with asr prolly a month lol there are not known for fast shipping

I ordered mine on Friday, and havent recieved an e-mail on what color lines or a-arms. I am kindof mad, I want them soon. Good Luck!

what kit did you get?
I got the FullFlight +3" a-arms, lines, and tie rods. I conatcted FFR, and told them what I want, because it wasnt looking like they were going to talk to me. All black it is:tup:

:evilface::evilface::slayer::evilface::evilface:

HAHah. Welcome to the club man. You bought all badass parts, and new ones too, I'm jealous! That quad is gunna be lookin good. Those nerfs are so badass! Bolt all that chit on and then lets start diggin into that engine! :iagree::tup:

Got an e-mail, a-arms are here Friday. What color a-arms did you get?

So today i've tried to convinse myself i need a full frame skid plate underneath to go along with all my other goodies on order but i can't seem to recall ever hittin my frame on anything yet lol, any input from u all?

Latest posts

Back