• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what do i do. they have a website or something or a number to contact them. id consider buying these as long as i can get them rebuilt and things of that matter.

I know they have websites, though I havent been on them in a while. I do have Gregs email saved and can get that for you . Hell I'll find thier sites id you like!!! LOL

Didnt even see that!! LOL I just looked up GT Thunders site and advertise shock service, but was no additional info. They would have to be email directly to find anthing out.

ok i can take those 87 and ill take the shock 1998 let me call them to see this procedure and how much it will cost. cool?

ok so once i figure this out and the procedure on this shock rebuild, i will be purchasing those shocks from you. but in the meantime i will still have money left over. i need plastics. i would like white plastics. does any body have white or black? or even grey?

and 1998 im buying your shocks and a oil cooler kit i pmed you before. so we can work out a price later on tha stuff. i may be getting white plastics from a friend but if not all i need is black hood and gas cover and white rear fenders. anybody have that? and duneracer im going to buy your heel guards if we discuss a price on them. i bought a rear axle and heel guards from ttwarrior already so i need these few parts. anyone?

ok guys i need a good ait filter and white plastics. willing to buy them at your price. need a really good air filter as well. anybody?

Ive got an extra UNI, I just need to get my aluminum airbox installed. Which Ill do asap if your interested in the filter. If you are interested we can finish this transaction, before we get the shocks taken care of, since they will come straight from the rebiulder to you. Id do $20 shipped and could get you a pic if you want one tomorrow.

yes i would like an aluminum air box as well. ill take this from you if i can find a air box for it. and yes a pic would be fine

ok guys i need a headlight hole cover. like the cover that covers up the gap where the lights go. or i need handle bar lights. ill pay a decen amount of money if you guys think im looking for steals. i need a banshee rear shock as well. im buying 1998 front afcos and duners heal guards.

Latest posts

Back