• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
hey guys lookng for:
Lonestar stem
heel guards
handle bar high power lights
really good air filter and air box
nice shocks( Work Elka etc )
a arms skid plates. under carriage skids
seat covers
shock covers
white plastics
hand guards
oil cooler
bumper ( dg rpm etc )
stickers such as performance parts stickers or vinyl stickers
full exhaust systems. i'm getting my warriors looks finished then its motor stuff, but that's later on. need these things asap.

I still have my modded clutch cover that 1998 did for me and I havent installed yet and a cooler

so far i have heel guards and cut white plastics. im paying ttwarrior tomm or monday for them, anyone else have what i want?

yeah but why are there 2 diff shock colors on them? and whats the length? and difference from stock?

These are using a stock spring and apparently the people that set them up didnt have 2 the same color. Beastly knows more about these than I, he's actually the one that identified them for me. I'll see if I can get him to answer the questions, besides that he can describe it better.

yeah but why are there 2 diff shock colors on them? and whats the length? and difference from stock?

Ya who knows why they are but the springs can be pc'd by your shock rebuilder. The length is warrior/ banshee. The difference from stock is pretty good granted these are only a single rate because of the one spring and im not sure if they can be converted to dual rates since afco doesnt do atv shocks anymore. But your rebuilder can get them valved to suit your set up, weight and riding style and be miles ahead of stockers

who does shock rebuilds. im not familiar with this so as much guidance as possible would be appreciated thanks.

In the PM I sent you about them I had included Gregs info if I believe. Deadlast and I think Beastly had recommended him. If I forgot to include his info let me know and I can get it for ya.

Only reason Im not gonna use them is I decided to go a bit of a different direction with mine.

Theirs specific companies like gt thunder, gregs and c&d. 98 has been in contace with gregs atv here in ohio for them and i believe they quoted him $55 per shock for servicing. Youll just have to ship them to the builder, theyll do whatever and theyll ship them back
http://gregsatv.com/

Latest posts

Back