• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea man Ed has the gangster pipe coming! Awesome deal Tim. That thing is gorgeous!

New LSR DC-4/Tech5 XC LT arms, Asking $400 to $450 shipped, MSRP retail $1225. Will
possibly trade. These was bought for a YFZ xc build and decided to switch to Walsh/Houser setup. Same exact arms Fowler has ran the past 3 years, These are the real deal. Tech5Industries

Designed specifically for Cross Country racing
Constructed of 4130 Chromoly and TIG welded, these strong, lightweight A-arms dramatically improve the handling and stability of your quad
1/2in. wider than stock and 3/4in. forward
Adjustable camber and caster
Include stainless steel tie-rods
A-arms perform best with a shock and axle upgrade; may not use OEM shocks
Honda A-arms must use a 18.25in. long shock; Yamaha A-Arms must use a 16.75in. long shock

LSR XC arms SOLD
Hiper Carbon Fiber 8'' mud plugs SOLD

Cycra CRM Probends are no longer for sale.

Houser Antivibe still available, Many more parts, If you need something special PM me or Post on here or FB.

does the houser anti vibe work with the stock warrior steering stem?

You can use the mounts but the bottom would have to be modded, I Know of several guys to have bought them and modded them to work with their stock stems.

White ROX SpeedFX Powermadd Star series handguards, Asking $40 to $45 shipped. These are brand new, retail for $70. The Billet ROX Mounts cost $45 by themselves. Will include Powermadd decals with purchase, These will mount on Flexx bars or standard 7/8ths. very slim so no room taken on the bars.

Rear ITP Holeshots, Asking $75 shipped. Got 50% %60 thread left, one has a plug and slice but don't leak, ran without blocks or balls so I can guarantee they don't leak. 20x11x9's

Brand new still in the box from Blingstar. KFX400/LTZ400 Victory bumper. John Natalie series first design just like the one on my 660. Rare bumper no longer made. Asking $70 shipped. Polished with blingstar logo and star

250r Outerwear gone to CJ

Got a nice rear chain guide off a 08 if anyone needs one, Its got some wear but I cloroxed it and its back white.

Also ChunkyB your RoxSpeedfx Powermadds are suppose to arrive today. Hope you like the decals

Latest posts

Back