• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it worked out jimmy and Tim no big bro ha ha It would have been nice but ehh things happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going to, you have to unhook the brake lines from the frame mount and bend the lines out some. It's not the best way to do it but it works. That how I did my DJ kit and that's +3. Just be careful when bending. The right way to do it is to get longer lines, but that's up to you.

Thanks man. Yea I'll probably look into getting some. But if you can run the stockers with +3; then I shouldn't have problem.

I took out the metal lines and ran them differently to get the length without kinking the lines. I'm going to make some sort of support for the lines too, since they aren't in the bracket anymore. I'll pm you a picture of them tomorrow, to show you how I ran them.

Tim do these look familiar? They ride nice much stiffer than stock 350. Rode this past weekend and a big diff. Thx again bro!!

Yes sir they look familiar!! Man you sure installed the new bushings fast, by the way your handguards shipped today , Expected to arrive on 5/15 , Thanks again!!!

Jimmy man I wish I would have seen the PM's sooner, Your Powermadds shipped today also, suppose to be in NY the same day 5/15, Thanks man for all that you have bought. Actually both you and George have racked up.

Jimmy about the brake lines, YOu can run your stockers but I recommend getting some aftermarket lines, On Ebay they are some for a 350 raptor for 28 bucks new Stainless, They aint Galfer or Streamline but they will work just as good.

Again Sorry to all members that has tried PM me, Just 2 days ago I deleted 10 messages and it was already filled back up today.

@Coty man im sorry about the +2 Full Flights, I know you ordered yours awhile back and they messed up on them, So I didn't know if you wanted these or not. Coty I do still got the ITP Baja's if you want em.

Yes sir they look familiar!! Man you sure installed the new bushings fast, by the way your handguards shipped today , Expected to arrive on 5/15 , Thanks again!!!

Yeah I ordered the bushings from Partzilla, as you suggested, the same day as the shocks and received them last Friday. Took about 10 minutes to install and left for the farm to go ridin. :tup: Thanks for the quality parts you send me!! :slayer:

Awesome glad to hear you like em, They are a few other members that run them on theirs and like them a lot more than the OEM's.

I had the problem of the Heims maxing out on my upper ASR +2's when the 660 shock fully extended they destroyed both my upper heims last summer on one 100 mile trail ride on the Dead Horse Run trail system I'm thinking the full flights are designed a little different than the ASR arms cause everyone with Fullflight has never had any issues with running 660 front shocks

Last edited:
^^^ That's some good info,

Anyone interested in a new set of Protaper SE Raptor bends anodized silver? Comes with a new set of ODI Ruffians

Those Raptor Bends are really nice. i cant say exactly why but they handle so much better than the Renthals. ill grab them odis if for some reason someone just wants the bar.

Ed I was asking $50 for the Protapers and the ODI's. That includes the shipping. The bars are new, and so are the ODI's. I paid $72 for the bars and $20 for the grips so whoever buys this setup I getting it close to half off.

Blingstar DC racer bumper, 660 A arms, tierods, spindles, Protaper SE raptor bends with ODI grips, JT front sprocket, YFZ master cylinder, YFZ throttle all SOLD. Package deal.

Jimmy heres some pics of your +2 Full Flights, It was hard to let these suckers go today. Literally these are in mint condition 90%.

Moose Racing rear shock kit asking $15 to $20 these retail for $30 to $35

Oh man Tim I AM SO EXCITED BRO!!
I just got home from a very long day/night at work and the Powermadds were waiting at my door
SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! WOW!!

I thank you for the Hand guards; my Cat thanks you for the empty box---he loves them! I'll post pics with em on tomorrow

Back