nicest and best fitting light hole covers...who makes em and show yours.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
Aight guys, most of you know that I'm building a hybrid....for those who don't, well, check the build progress logs.
I'm putting this here to get the most attention. I'm going to be very picky about the appearance and I want the hood to look clean, stock and neat, no cracks or gaps. So show yours and who or how you did it and what was used. Thanks.

picture.php

Last edited:
I have a 87 with 2nd gen plastics gonna make a different hood for that one

Attached are louvers I make and sell for mustangs and camaros just a few to show ya all what I do besides Big Boy lol (sounds gay I know)

So 00 wo-ya I can make ya a custom one off if wanted just need design input

Last edited:
Pat take a raser blade to it and then a heat gun it will look brand new actually. Thats what I did to my moto-4 champ which is red also

I already wet sanded it with 220 grit, nearly a year ago. Cleaned up pretty well, I just never got the chance to finish it. I'd like to buy one only because getting the mesh pattern cleaned up sucks.

oh, and bkroll's hood looks badass in pics, but it is ******* AMAZING in person! i like the texturing too!

Latest posts

Back