New to YFM350 CENTRAL!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorcliff77

Reaction score
Greetings from Sudbury Ontario Canada all!
I'm new here, but i see lots of familiar names from the "other" yamaha board.
For those of you that don't know me, here's my money pit.....

Before:
efefe93a.jpg

After:
ece6c120.jpg

ece6c11b.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

at first when i saw the first pic..i was like..thats a money pit? then i scrolled down and WOW!!!!!! dude thats friggin AWESOME!!!!! only thing i would do if you have enough $$ is buy a bumper,nerfs and maybe shocks axle and a-arms and new tires...deffintly new tires..but HOLY MOTHER of JEBUS!!!! NICE!!!!

Thanks. Pics were taken before my bumper was installed. I have the Alba pro elite one with the black insert. Nerfs and heel guards are next on my list, as i just broke my ankle a couple weeks ago.... Foot slipped of the pegs and got mulched by the left tire.

Holy **** i was like wtf?? did u run that full a pile of **** or sumtin lol it looks nasty... anyway that lookss sooo sickk im not to fond of the pipe though but i love how u painted that too

Thanks. Pics were taken before my bumper was installed. I have the Alba pro elite one with the black insert. Nerfs and heel guards are next on my list, as i just broke my ankle a couple weeks ago.... Foot slipped of the pegs and got mulched by the left tire.
I havnt been able to find heel guards for a warrior did you find somthing that i havent been able to :eek:

Very nice, for a second I htought you bought bad02warrior's (sp?) lol. Its really looks good though man, with some suspension and a-arms and **** like that it will be one of my favorite warriors on this site.

[quote:0r946ec9]Thanks. Pics were taken before my bumper was installed. I have the Alba pro elite one with the black insert. Nerfs and heel guards are next on my list, as i just broke my ankle a couple weeks ago.... Foot slipped of the pegs and got mulched by the left tire.
I havnt been able to find heel guards for a warrior did you find somthing that i havent been able to :eek:[/quote:0r946ec9]

omg you want heal guard nerf bars. Go to this web site. www.prm-atv.com . i no they only have the side bars for warriors on there website. but i talked them into making nerfs with hearguars that are just like all the other ones they make for the other atvs. Anyways you have to contact them and say that a kid with warrrior told you about how they made nerfs and they should give you the spects on them im just waitin to get the money to get them i want them so bad.

P.S. they are the only company that has made nerf bars with heal guards for warriors.

[quote:y49to135]Renthal Fatty's with a 2"Roxx riser. I can't remember which bend.

so you didnt buy a aftermarket stem?[/quote:y49to135]
Im pretty sure a roxx riser is just like a spaer tyoe thing, kinde like off set rims for the barclamps on a handlebar.

Yeah for a second in his avatar it did look like my warrior. Anyways...nice looking warrior man. Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back