new supertrapp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only know that supertrapp disc exhaust sound very good en work great on Harley's.
Hangout with the local Hell's Angels alot and worked for them for 2 years so I have riden many times on their bikes with the supertrapp but it's great sounds much better and give more power then the dragpipes.

Ive always wondered wat a harley would sound like with a supertrapp. I pretty much figured that it would make more power with a little more restrictive exhaust than straight flow. But still supertrapps are good pipes.

DSwarrior350,
The harley's with supertrapp exhaust are great the sound is the best ever.
The supertrapp exhaust is mostly used on german harley's and customs but are really great pipes.

DSwarrior350,
The harley's with supertrapp exhaust are great the sound is the best ever.
The supertrapp exhaust is mostly used on german harley's and customs but are really great pipes.

German Harley?

ok ...Guys, I got the suppertrapp on the warrior...and wow!. Its got a deeeeep rumble like ive never heard on a quad before. Absolutly AMAZING!
When i rev it up it takes on a slightly diferent sound...kind of sounds like the little brother of a 5.0 mustang with flowmasters. I'll get some sound bites soon and let you guys hear it. I dont have the dyno jet kit on it yet, but took it for a little spin to see if i could see a diference with the pipe and no airbox lid...lets just say....no more pulling up to do a wheelie......throttle only now for 1st and 2nd. Cant wait till i get the jet kit on it.

Not bad wal2l2ior sounds like it made a big improvement. I really should look into taking off my airbox lid, still haven't done that!! Maybe I'll try that this next weekend!

Got any pics?

Ill get some in the morning, I should have my outerwears on it by then

Latest posts

Back