new sheriff in town

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i have to say is.... what about the rear timing cover? o_O

There is a rear timing cover. It is basically an adapter that bolts to the block and houses the cam and crank gears, vacuum pump (also bolts to it, etc... Labor time on it is 22+ hours.

There is a rear timing cover. It is basically an adapter that bolts to the block and houses the cam and crank gears, vacuum pump (also bolts to it, etc... Labor time on it is 22+ hours.

yes i know all about them cummins i was just being a smartass

Haha^^^, burn, lol! Still kinda wish Beastly would push a Lil more pics of WG09, just something I dig about this chick, lol! Damn, I'm totally an ass man! Why have we not seen this spectacular ass? Anyway .atleast we won't have to worry about any bullshit over dropping the f bomb, lol!

Last edited:
Never said you are sweet. Only your ass. You, I'd venture to guess, are like a street sleeper. You look attractive, yet tame, on the outside, but get into your throttle and I'd be taken for a ride. And, when we got back, my eyes would be in back of my head, my heart in throut, and I'd have the shakes from the adrenalin.

never said you are sweet. Only your ass. You, i'd venture to guess, are like a street sleeper. You look attractive, yet tame, on the outside, but get into your throttle and i'd be taken for a ride. And, when we got back, my eyes would be in back of my head, my heart in throut, and i'd have the shakes from the adrenalin.

lmfao!

Back