new sheriff in town

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeash.......Beastly had been crying about becoming a mod for so long we finally felt sorry for him and allowed it. The messages about how hard he took it when his boyfriend just broke up with him was kind of depressing. Poor Kid.

His first order of duty, go and boast about it. Least now we know how threads go off topic, beast starts them.

oh yeash.......beastly had been crying about becoming a mod for so long we finally felt sorry for him and allowed it. The messages about how hard he took it when his boyfriend just broke up with him was kind of depressing. Poor kid.

His first order of duty, go and boast about it. Least now we know how threads go off topic, beast starts them.

roflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay you guys cannot start such a funny ****** thread when I'm asleep! Don't any of you freakin work! lol. And there are a few wargirl pics out there. One inparticular is in the hotties thread, page 13 or 14. She'll show use what she wants too, and that's cool. Too many sluts running around these days. This site could use a little class, lol.

And, you couldn't make me a mod even if you paid me. I really do hate computers, and you are all lucky I know how to post pics. Let alone do work on a website. Besides, Weston is right, I'm waaaayyyyaayyaayyyy too busy. Right now I'm replacing a 4.6 in a '98 f150. Have both engines on the floor and am swapping parts over. I have a trans to put back in an '01 dodge 2500 4x4 diesel. I also have to reaplace the rear main seal, the valve cover gasket, the front timing cover gasket, rotate and balance the tires, fix the exhaust, replace the head lamps, and do an alignment to it. Dad just finished a PT Cruiser head job, and is starting on a 3.2 chrystler this afternoon for head gaskets. I just got done with a 4.3 v6 in a Safari van last week, and we still have to put heads on a 2000 yukon we bought for resale. BTW, if anyone needs a sweet one owener yukon let me know! It's a Denali, so it's loaded to the hilt. Tow hitch and brake controller, too. I have a trans to pull on a beat to **** chevy work truck (hate when people continue to drive a newly rebuilt trans when the cooler line takes a ****) now we have to warrenty it. I have a bronco that needs LOF, trans service, and complete tune up. An older caravan that needs same. An '87 BMW that I need to install nice used seats in, replace the convertable top, and fix whatever the idiot who put the engine in screwed up... you get the picture. AND, to top it off, it's only dad and I in the shop. Lots of work for only two people.

Okay you guys cannot start such a funny ****** thread when I'm asleep! Don't any of you freakin work! lol. And there are a few wargirl pics out there. One inparticular is in the hotties thread, page 13 or 14. She'll show use what she wants too, and that's cool. Too many sluts running around these days. This site could use a little class, lol.

And, you couldn't make me a mod even if you paid me. I really do hate computers, and you are all lucky I know how to post pics. Let alone do work on a website. Besides, Weston is right, I'm waaaayyyyaayyaayyyy too busy. Right now I'm replacing a 4.6 in a '98 f150. Have both engines on the floor and am swapping parts over. I have a trans to put back in an '01 dodge 2500 4x4 diesel. I also have to reaplace the rear main seal, the valve cover gasket, the front timing cover gasket, rotate and balance the tires, fix the exhaust, replace the head lamps, and do an alignment to it. Dad just finished a PT Cruiser head job, and is starting on a 3.2 chrystler this afternoon for head gaskets. I just got done with a 4.3 v6 in a Safari van last week, and we still have to put heads on a 2000 yukon we bought for resale. BTW, if anyone needs a sweet one owener yukon let me know! It's a Denali, so it's loaded to the hilt. Tow hitch and brake controller, too. I have a trans to pull on a beat to **** chevy work truck (hate when people continue to drive a newly rebuilt trans when the cooler line takes a ****) now we have to warrenty it. I have a bronco that needs LOF, trans service, and complete tune up. An older caravan that needs same. An '87 BMW that I need to install nice used seats in, replace the convertable top, and fix whatever the idiot who put the engine in screwed up... you get the picture. AND, to top it off, it's only dad and I in the shop. Lots of work for only two people.

sounds like me the month before mud nationals every year lol

yawn... easy stuff. i could do that all myself in an hour!:loco:

It took an hour just to swap out the rear main seal on that dodge! Lol. Workin late tonight.

Back