New Here and Just Rebuilt 02 Warrior. Couple issues.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaWarriorGasGas

Reaction score
So I just rebuilt my entire warrior from the frame up.. At first I was using the old carb and it was bogging everytime I hit a bump in 2nd or 3rd... Only when I hit bumps.. so I thought it was maybe my carb and I ordered a brand new one put it on yesterday as well as cleaned airbox / lid and still when I hit a bump it goes to bogg out ... I saw someone had similar situation with loose parking break... I know it's not my carb because it's genuine OEM and the bike sounds amazing and goes full throttle beautifully in idle so it's gotta be somthin with loose wire or air box or maybe running to rich.... Please help! Parking brake is broken and doesn't work anyways so if it is the parking brake wire what procedure should I use going about bypassing it...

Attachments

• 20230710_192225.jpg
    20230710_192225.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Unplug the switch at the lever. Should be somewhere under the nose plastic by the headlights. If that doesn't get it than your problem is elsewhere. If it fixes it, you can get a block off plate for the caliper and pull the stuff off the leaver to clean it up

Back