nerf bar mod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could just U bolt the front tube to the frame
or fab new mounts on the center tube so it bolts where the front fender brace bolts like mine Jim

you could just U bolt the front tube to the frame
or fab new mounts on the center tube so it bolts where the front fender brace bolts like mine Jim

YEA YEA ITS coming into view now..........dont like u-bolts either

i wanna put my winch back on too...........great spot i had n will have.......just hate those u-bolts holdin it, did ya'll see my winch mount b 4 the makeover????

i think you can make them work by the pics it looks as if you could mount to pegs. mock them up and check your lenth and go from there

i wanna put my winch back on too...........great spot i had n will have.......just hate those u-bolts holdin it, did ya'll see my winch mount b 4 the makeover????
Winch??
Why would you wanna winch on a 2wd sport quad?

I would think it would add to much weight to the frontend, and make it handle funny..

yea yea i know............havin hard time pullin wheelies as it is, but it does come in REAL ****** HANDY at times.............been there done that

IMG_2454.jpg

yea yea i know............havin hard time pullin wheelies as it is, but it does come in REAL ****** HANDY at times.............been there done that

I don't have any troubles gett'n the front tires up on my quad.. :evilface:

Actually keep'n them on the ground is the tricky part. lol

it's all in the technique or power in the motor like Mathius has haha
wheelies are easy for me stock motor 14-40 gearing and HMF exhaust can pull em up in 1st,2nd,and sometimes 3rd
I think the new clutch and extra steel helps a lot too

ok i got 13/38 with those gueeeeeeey 22's / i got 20's i can get from----yup him again, whatta think? hualer....u make that tire deal?

Back