nerf bar mod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
ok here we go again, I got rich boss that gives me quad stuff like those 450r shocks, now he just dumped off 450r DG nerfs and said there yours makem work, so what i need is some pics or mounting instructions for standard warrior mounts so i have a starting point for fabbing mounts for theses.......ideas fellas???? ill get pics up in a little bit..................as always..............thanks :tup:

ok here we go again, I got rich boss that gives me quad stuff like those 450r shocks, now he just dumped off 450r DG nerfs and said there yours makem work, so what i need is some pics or mounting instructions for standard warrior mounts so i have a starting point for fabbing mounts for theses.......ideas fellas???? ill get pics up in a little bit..................as always..............thanks :tup:

I've read about someone using 450 nerfs on a warrior before, but I can't remember where I saw it??

I do however remember him saying that he had to narrow the center section.. I believe the 450 nerfs are a bit longer 2, so you might have to shorten them.

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

I've read about someone using 450 nerfs on a warrior before, but I can't remember where I saw it??

I do however remember him saying that he had to narrow the center section.. I believe the 450 nerfs are a bit longer 2, so you might have to shorten them.[/QUOTE

heres pics of them, i have no clue how the "standard" warrior nerfs bolt up, so im needin so info there----pics preferably, did a quik search but didnt find much yet

heres pics of them, i have no clue how the "standard" warrior nerfs bolt up, so im needin so info there----pics preferably, did a quik search but didnt find much yet

Well warrior nerfs bolt to the holes in your footpegs, and mount to the lower frame up front.
It's dark here already or I would snap a pic of mine.

But start with mounting them to your footpegs, and go from there.

in the first pic the nerfs mount above the frame i welded solid mounts on my frame hope this helps

Last edited:
not sure on the lenth differance but it looks as if you could mount those 450 nerfs to the pegs just chop the 450 mounts and drill some holes but the lenth might kill ya

they are greydone proline they origanely mounted above the frame with a tube that ran across the frame held by u bolts i just did not like the look so i welded pegs off the fram for the nerfs to slide onto

ok fayt, from what isee with these, im gonna lose my heel guards and keep my pegs, as far as front mount----the pic looks like its gotta have a mount welded to frame??? please understand i only looked at these quik(in my shop) but any n all input will always help, i am a virgin at nerfs ----but any n all input helps us all, i was thinking , tube in tube, went across frame------------but thats where i got confused on how they mount there and your pic seems to show they dont go thru and mount 2 frame on each side:loco::eek: dunno

mine are warrior nerfs i just did away with the tube that ran across the top of frame i was just trying to give you an idea of how they mounted sorry to confuse ya

Back