• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need some parts for an upcoming build based on 02 frame

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in some ITP Baja wheels as well if anyones got a used set of those? Or something similar. They look pretty nice though.

That's the front ITP's right? 20x12-10? That's 20" wheels, 12" wide 10" tall wheel right?

Well I just put in an offer on a durablue rear axle with durablue hubs. I think it's stock length? They don't really say. What do you think that's worth?

Also what's a nice gearing on the engine and axle for a decent range and top end? Is there a favorite gearing most people use?

Well I just put in an offer on a durablue rear axle with durablue hubs. I think it's stock length? They don't really say. What do you think that's worth?

Also what's a nice gearing on the engine and axle for a decent range and top end? Is there a favorite gearing most people use?

Gearing wise it depends alot on engine work and rear tire size.

Thinking 20" tires out back on some 8" or 9" wheels.

Imagine 22" tires up front? 10" wheels?

For a few months the engine will be mostly stock, but it will get a 396 kit likely, and a cam.

I'm desperately searching for some used +2 a-arms and not finding a dang thing....lol

my stuff you were asking for.

P7130404.jpg

P7130403.jpg

P7130402.jpg

P7130401.jpg

P7130400.jpg

P7130399.jpg

P7130398.jpg

Was thinking about just picking this up instead, the lady said it developed an issue and she would take 850-900 as is, then I asked about 750 and she said she'd consider 800. If she would do 750 I think I'd jump on that instead of building up from scratch.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/2447246902.html

This is the problem she said it has now

"It started up and ran fine a few weeks ago, last time I started it up it ran for a few then stalled out and wouldnt restart, then after sitting awhile it started again then stalled out again. The quad has been sitting in my garage unused for like three years."

Sounds like its probably easy to have a lovely varnished carb if it has been sitting that long. Still a gamble though to buy any non running atv. Would it be worth it for $750... sure as long as the repairs are not costly and it is in good shape.

Well.....even if I had to replace the carb it wouldn't cost much would it? I don't know I just keep adding up the cost of all the parts I still would need to finish it. ANd it keeps getting higher then I want lol.

I wonder if they changed the gas after that 3 years? If the carb is "varnished" is it cleanable? She says it runs just not very well.

She said there was a bit of old gas in the tank and they added new gas....I'm guessing between the old gas in the carb sitting for so long and the old gas in the tank it likely needs the carb pulled off and cleaned up real good in some solvent or something. Maybe even just a rebuild kit which seems to cost about 20-40 bucks. I don't know I'm seriously considering it. Kind of feel bad about looking at all these parts and bugging people about them though lol.

take $750 in cash to her and once she sees it, your golden. Clean the carb and I bet it fires right up.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking on the carb. Even if I have to go for 800 I think I'd do it. She's the second owner and has the title as well which is nice.

I sold my perfectly runnin 87 warrior for 800 bucks with the title. It wasnt a junker either, it was in pretty damn good shape too.

Back